Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Plan

Ok guys! Soon, I will be updating you on everything that has happened since I last posted! Excited? You should be!  Daily posts just aren't going to happen this semester at least since I am in Physical Chemistry I...sorry =(

Posts are probably going to be on the weekends and possibly on Thursdays because I don't have class on Thursdays! Cha ha! Tomorrow though I need to catch up on some homework I have so I'll be posting this weekend.  Sorry for leaving everyone hanging =(

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Nice to hear that you are alive. Just blog when you can. School always needs to come first. It's your ticket to a bright future.

    Hugs!
    Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Physical Chemistry...is that as bad as Organic Chemistry? When I was taking Physics, all I heard was "Oh GOD, I'm in O-CHEM!"

    HAHAHAHA

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss you Luke! Love hearing from you :) have a great day <3

    ReplyDelete